KPMG Forensic China and Hong Kong SAR has experienced forensic resources based in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of Fraud and Misconduct Investigations, Anti-money laundering and sanctions compliance Services, Fraud Risk Management, Forensic Technology and Corporate Intelligence services.
We have worked with industry professionals in Asia Pacific, and worldwide through the KPMG International Forensic network of over 1,100 professionals to conduct successful enquiries and analyse financial information across numerous jurisdictions.
- A minimum of two years’ relevant experience in an advisory firm (Big 4, mid tier or general consultancy) or AML function at a financial institution. Candidates with less experience will be considered for associate position.
- Solid understanding of AML and Sanctions
- Work with teams to provide high-quality, professional day-to-day execution of compliance or internal control engagements and projects in line with the firm's risk management practices for clients across a wide range of industries
- Support AML compliance reviews, health checks and KYC remediation engagements
- Assist the team in overall AML and Sanctions related - gap assessments, compliance monitoring and assist in preparing training materials
- Develop and improve AML policies and procedures
- Support engagement planning, scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements
- Identify control / performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to the person in charge of the project
- Take responsibility for contributing deliverables as part of a team in engagements
- Produce quality working papers and assist in drafting reports and proposals
- Gain experience in the area of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions investigations
- Assist in marketing activity and in developing the Forensic practice
- Organise, coordinate and perform routine assignments with minimal supervision
- Perform tasks for the team such as basic project management, research, creating spreadsheets
- Maintain professional and positive client interactions
- Contribute to personal and overall team development, through staying up-to-date with AML related news and regulatory developments
- A degree holder, with an accounting or compliance background and professional accounting or compliance (AML) qualification preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Fluent in both written and oral English and Mandarin / Cantonese
- Proficient in use of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.