Our client is a leading US management consulting firm who works with prestigious and sophisticated clients comprising of leading financial institutions, including some of the world’s largest hedge funds, long-only funds, and mutual funds.
The Senior Associate will be responsible for delivering projects and building relationships with clients, and working with senior colleagues to maximise growth and impact.
- Executing time-sensitive projects for clients and working within a specialised team – split by either industry or investment strategy
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Enhancing your knowledge of your clients by building strong relationships with them
- Growing the company’s network by recruiting new senior industry experts
- Working with our Business Development team to grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts
- Collaborating with Events, Strategic Projects and Survey teams to pitch and execute a wide range of products
- Collaborating with senior team members to program virtual and live content events
- Preparing for and attending client meetings
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- 3-5 years of work experience in client-facing, account management or analyst roles in industries including: financial services, equity research, consulting, market research, recruiting, other professional services, or start up environment.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and interest in public markets
- Passion for problem-solving in a client servicing role
- Successful track record working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written) and ability to proactively engage senior professionals
Native or Near native fluency in English and Mandarin or Japanese is essential for this role