Yunfeng Financial Group Limited, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange Main Board, is a pioneer in financial technology. We provide brokerage, investment research, corporate finance, asset management, insurance, employee shock ownership plan administration services and fintech business. Adhering to our "Based in Hong Kong and Connecting China to the World" strategy, we provide comprehensive financial services to individual and institutional investors, as well as corporate clients using the latest online technology.
- Performing fundamental research and preparing IC presentations
- Conduct funds due diligence and on-going monitoring to support product launch
- Accomplishing ad-hoc assignments as required
- University graduate with - 5-6 years of experience in direct investments such as pre-IPO, IPO, PIPE
- CFA, CPA, or comparable professional designation preferred
- Best to have years of experience working for Chinese organizations
- Excellent written and spoken English, Mandarin is a must
- Title would adjust based on the relevant experience
We provide a very competitive and open career path for our star performers. Interested candidates please kindly include the current and expected salary in the application. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.