Head of HR, Asia Pacific ex-Japan
The Associate, Investor Relations (IR), will help to analyze, develop and manage emerging prospects and clients in the regions by coordinating and delivering the firm’s real estate product, strategy and investment ideas to these prospective clients. The Associate will identify the changing regulatory requirements and monitor the activities of emerging clients to ensure that the firm is at the forefront of the rapidly changing investors’ landscape in the regions.
LaSalle Investment Management (“LaSalle”) is a global real estate investment manager with USD 71 billion of private and public real estate assets under management and over 750 people in 17 countries and 24 offices worldwide. Our diverse investor base includes public and private pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments and high net worth investors from across the globe. LaSalle sponsors private separate accounts, private open and closed-end commingled funds, and public real estate securities programs. As a wholly-owned member of the Jones Lang LaSalle group, LaSalle's investment teams also draw on the intelligence and resources of our parent company, giving us unique access to market opportunities and key industry leaders.
- Monitor regulatory changes and investment activities of emerging investors in the regions, in particular Greater China and South East Asia
- Provide continuous support to prospective clients to appreciate the firm’s real estate product, strategy and investment ideas
- Work closely with respective internal teams to prepare responses to proposal/due diligence questionnaires, from prospective clients
- Work closely with the firm’s private equity and securities teams to prepare materials catered for the specific need and/or language requirements of regional investors
- Assist in financial analysis on specific investment opportunity and co-investment analysis with prospective institutional investors
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Experience & Requirements
- University degree in finance, economics or real estate from leading universities
- Experience in Big 4 Consultancy Firm will be a strong added advantage
- 3+ years work experience.
- Relevant experience from financial services, consulting or private equity firms preferred
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and interact at all organizational levels
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, able to analyze new data, make observations and draw conclusions
- Diligent, meticulous and strong attention to details
- A proactive and confident team player with a high level of integrity, dedication and professionalism
Visit our website at www.lasalle.com