See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- To assist RMs for preparing the full pack of credit application which include detailed analysis of business risk, credit risk, financial data input, financial analysis, industry analysis, etc. Follow up with Credit on any questions arising from the credit application.
- Attend customer meetings and follow up on call reports and credit application preparation on timely manner.
- Assist RMs on daily transactions approval request to be approved by TH and/ or Credit.
- Support RMs on daily business handling when required.
- Assist account maintenance issues including KYC, account trigger review, etc.
- Facilities documentation follow-up.
- University Degree in business, accounting, or related subjects with CFA or CPA qualifications is an advantage
- At least 4 years' hand on credit related experiences in Banking
- Strong financial skills to perform cash flow analysis and projection for real estate related deals.
- Good credit assessment skills with sound product, industry, and regulatory knowledge.
- Familiar with banks credit policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills with good command of both spoken and written English
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as lower rank
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.