Senior Associate/AVP, Specialist, Platform and Projects, Private Banking
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities Project Management
Platform Support & Service Manager
- Plan, manage and drive multiple project deliverables for the wealth management business.
- Take the role of the Platform Subject Matter Expert for various business segments.
- Work directly with business segments across regions to ensure all targets and requirements are met.
- Gather requirements from users and stakeholders, and prepare business requirement documentations for platform changes.
- Manage internal (business, support, product managers & technology teams) and external (partners and vendors) stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the initiatives and enhancements.
- Support and influence continuous improvement of product/solution development.
- Offer training to end users on platform enhancements and initiatives.
- Coordinate and/or perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for platform change.
- Key representative/Coordinator for departments being serviced.
- Trusted advisor for processes and system enhancements.
- Manage, handle and follow up on platform related enquiries.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Business-related major, or Computer Science.
- Avaloq developer certificate holder and project management certificate is preferred.
- At least 6 years' direct experience in project management and / or as a business analyst.
- 6 years or above banking/wealth management expertise.
- Avaloq experience is advantage.
- Proven ability and strong interpersonal skills to influence cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work well with teams & stakeholders and manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Strong working knowledge of User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Good communication and coordination skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.