·Growing Private Bank ·New Headcount ·Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a growing Private Bank is looking to hire a Senior Associate- Transaction Monitoring for the AML team to cope with the business expansion.
- Perform transaction monitoring after account activation; ensure timely escalation of alerts and file Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) appropriately
- Identify, research for and investigate the patterns, trends and anomalies in complex transactional and customer data to detect, prevent, mitigate and report suspicious activity related to money laundering, terrorist financing and structuring.
- Provide AML and transaction monitoring advisory/ recommendations to the Business and Support functions
- Report control results and provide control reviews to senior management/head office on a timely basis
- Provide AML training to enhance staff's risk awareness and Compliance culture
- Participate in the development, implementation and/or maintenance of processes and procedures to ensure compliance with current regulatory guidance, industry practice and B policy
- Participate in the development, testing, training and implementation of new or enhanced processes or applications/ tools
- Review and identify changes in anti-money laundering regulations; assess potential impact on existing policies/procedures and policy implementation
- Support the preparation/follow-up on internal/external audit and regulatory inspection
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years experience in AML and/ compliance from private banking business.
- Good knowledge of HKMA AML rules, regulations and guidelines; commitment to the principles of the AML regime
- Organized and methodical with close attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills. Commitment to co-operative and collaborative working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)