Senior Application Support - Market Risk - AVP/VP
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 15 Feb 19
My client is a tier one global investment bank with a major Asian presence centered in Hong Kong. They are seeking a talented support analyst to join their Market Risk IT team. As the scope of the team is expanding, you will have a chance to grow beyond your own role, gain exposure to different areas such as process automation's, product release and etc.
- Work closely with other region IT teams, to provide 1st / 2nd level support across the Market Risk applications during trading hour for Asian regions
- Perform early morning system check
- Responsible for managing trading floor production incidents / application outages including risk management systems and market connectivity and trade-feeds.
- Timely and regular communication to all users and technology members
- Maintain application Environment Stability
You should have
- Minimum of 3 years in finance firm or vendor house in providing equity trading solution and dealing with business users on support or requirement gathering (Experience supporting Front Office users is desirable)
- Previous experience with trading system support and working knowledge of the trade life cycle
- Experience on controlM, UNIX system tools and scripting / SQL and Autosys
Soft skills needed
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills applicable to a dynamic trading environment
- Proactive, able to suggest ideas for improvements and to pinpoint potential issues
- Diligent, able to follow, maintain and enhance existing written procedures
- Punctual and reliable
This is a great chance to join a successful tier one banking technology team as they grow to accommodate the current upturn in trading volumes.
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Leo Tse at firstname.lastname@example.org call +852 2544-4844.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://www.bahpartners.com/live-roles