Senior Application Development Manager / Application Development Manager (API and Microservice)
- Implement new API platform and Microservice architecture for integration with banking systems and services.
- Perform system analysis, design, development and maintenance for API-led and Microservices architecture applications on cloud-based and container platform.
- Establish framework, development standard and operation model for API-led and Microservice architecture.
- Facilitate legacy systems transformation to new API platform and Microservice architecture.
- Troubleshoot problem and propose recommendation to resolve issue, and collaborate with developers and/or external parties to resolve technical issue.
- Standardize CI/CD setup for API management tools and automated deployment Implement API monitoring and service support mechanisms.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of application development experience, preferably in agile development practice.
- Hands-on experience in API / Microservice development in Java, SpringBoot, SpringCloud, RESTful API, JSON, Swagger, Open API, etc.
- Strong experience in API / Microservice design, development and management.
- Experience in API management platform (e.g. Software AG, MuleSoft, TIBCO) is preferred.
- Experience in working with Kubernetes container platform, Cloud platform, GitLab, CI/CD pipeline is a plus.
- Experience in digital transformation, transforming from Monolithic to Microservice application, Domain Driven Design (DDD) is a great plus.
- Self-motivated, open mindsets, good problem solving and troubleshooting skills with strong "can-do" attitude.
- Candidate with less relevant experience would be considered as Application Development Manager.
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage.