Our client is a large Technology Driven Blue-Chip Enterprise and is currently looking for a seasoned Senior Applications Developer who will assume responsibility of managing a team to build a complex and highly mission critical real time high transactional platform.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide daily Technical Leadership to various developers whilst remaining actively hands-on throughout.
- To perform software design, backend system development, development testing and deployment of system applications.
- Provide technical leadership on projects.
- Work closely with various stakeholders, including Business and development managers to build applications that fulfil requirements, and satisfy users.
- Constantly deal with various sides of the Business to understand requirements, before translating these into technical specifications for the various development teams.
- Be responsible for delivering quality software, which is robust, of the highest quality and easy to maintain.
Required Skills for the Role:
- University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years’ information systems design, software development, IT management in a large enterprise
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in team management of medium-sized software team and with track record in leading the delivery of complex system development projects.
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying large-scale high transaction processing and analytics system is required.
- Proven development experience on variety of Object-Oriented Languages such as C#, Java .NET etc. on both Linux and Windows platforms.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in IT system development and background in Continuous Integration, DevOps and Automated testing will be an advantage.
- Have excellent knowledge of software development life cycle (from concept to deployment and support) in an agile environment
- Proficient in spoken and written English
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to email@example.com with “Development Manager” in the subject line.