An established regional corporate-investment bank in Northeast Asia is looking for a candidate for structured finance coverage/execution role based in Hong Kong.
• Two to six year experience in credit or equity investment analysis at reputable banks or investment firms or accounting/advisory background at Big 4 with fundamental financial analysis knowledge would be considered.
• Fluent English and Korean are must, while Mandarin (Chinese reading) is preferred but not mandatory.
• Willingness to learn and energetic spirit to build up together would be the core virtue.
• Degree in Business/Finance/Economics/Accounting
• Ability to work independently and report to senior management
• Good knowledge of MS Office with proper word / excel / power point knowledge would be considered.
• Willingness to learn and build up together is the core virtue.
Desired Personality and Work Attitude:
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
• Hardworking, responsible and able to work under pressure
• Strong problem solving skills
• Demonstrated timeliness and follow-through on duties and projects
Location: Hong Kong
Various learning and regional business development opportunities are expected under the dynamic atmosphere with competitive package.