Senior Analyst, Risk Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Prepare regular risk reports for the management (including counterparty risk reporting, operational risk reporting etc) ; and act as the coordinator of overall risk reporting;
- Streamline risk reporting process through End-user-computing (EUC) automations (e.g. by VBA, Python, etc);
- Act as the coordinator of the risk framework and policies review;
- Assist the team head in HKMA SPM compliance projects in risk management areas;
- Participate in risk management projects (e.g. firm wide risk reporting) / system development assigned by team head.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in risk management
- A higher qualification in a quantitative discipline such as Finance, Risk Management etc
- Professional qualifications of CFA or FRM
- Hands on experience in report automation and/or other computer programming experience
- Excellent communication skills for written, graphical and verbal presentation, in particular, an ability to communicate complex technical ideas to a diverse audience
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)