You will be responsible for providing technical solution implementation according to the functional specification; ensuring technical documents are well prepared. You will work closely with vendor and off-shore development center to manage their deliverables of programs and development schedule.
You will be responsible as a Senior Analyst Programmer / System Analyst to provide technical solution implementation according to the functional specification; ensuring technical documents are well prepared. You will work closely with vendor and off-shore development center to manage their deliverables of programs and development schedule and also have the system design in line with the company’s IT roadmap.
- Responsible for system software application design and development
- Provide business analyst (BA) technical support to help business analysts and users design system requirements documents
- Develop software systems based on system requirements documents to achieve user requirements
- Lead junior programmers to develop the system, manage the development tasks of system developers, and submit software according to the project progress
- Prioritize development according to the resources and tasks of the project and BAU to optimize the use of resources
- Manage vendors for system development according to project plan and business requirement
- Prepare technical documents and manage source code versions
- Support system testing for business analysts and users
- Prepare deployment documents to deployment team to deploy the system online
- Provide support for online systems to production support team to solve online systems problems
Skills & Experience
- University degree majored in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant working experience
- Strong SQL skills of Oracle PL/SQL
- Solid experience in J2EE framework (spring hibernate, springboot etc)
- Understanding on programming techniques, analysis and system implantation methodologies
- Knowledge on Linux Scripting
- Working experience in vendor management
- Able to communicate in Mandarin
- Proactive attitude, with sense of ownership and strong team player
- Experience in Banks/ Front End Development experience is a plu5
- Flexibility to learn and work in dynamic environment
Notes to applicants:
- Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
- The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
- Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our group.