Senior Analyst Programmer(.Net,Java)-Contract 33K
- Negotiable HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
Leading financial institution seeks a Senior Analyst Programmer to join their global project team offering excellent career growth.
Our client is a leading finance services institution within Asia. Due to a period of change within the organisation, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collect user requirements work together with system analysts
- System development and maintenance for Microsoft VB.NET applications covering design, programming, testing and documentation
- Support on systems implementation and training
- Lead programmers and analyst programmer to develop quality program coding and give technical advices
- Perform systems release support to user acceptance test team or user department
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years' solid Microsoft .NET programming experience (preferred)
- Hands on experience in object-oriented programming model using .NET is essential
- Hands on experience in design and development of multi-tiered application
- Familiar with relational database (MS SQL database) and application framework development
- Strong system analytical skill and architectural design ability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.