Senior Analyst Programmer
- Not Specified
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 487,000 customers with over 600+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Assist in system design and work with peer team (Front-end or BA) to prepare program specifications
- Perform program development and maintain enhance environments
- Set up and support different testing environment
- Perform system testing and user acceptance testing
- Perform system implementation and enhancement
- Prepare user procedure manual
- Gather user requirements for the preparation of management reports
- High diploma or degree from a recognized university with at least 3 years working experience in life insurance industry
- Good understanding of life insurance operation
- Good communication skills with users and team members
- A good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
- Familiar with AS400/CL programming, COBOL/400, RPG/400, SQL/400, Opentext CCM and ECM, DB2, VB .NET, middle ware connectivity (For example, MQ) and client-server technologies
Candidates with more experiences will be considered as System Analyst.
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.