- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Analyst, Middle Office
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Analyst, Middle OfficeAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· To support the Financial Markets business activities through high engagement of stakeholders in front office, middle office and outsourced back office operations to ensure high standard/quality of services deliverables with proper risk management controls.
· To ensure appropriate internal controls and procedures are in place and clearly documented. Monitor and regularly review the procedures and controls to ensure they reflect changes in process, products and policies, and in compliance with local/FSA regulations.
Our Ideal Candidate
· Solid business process or operational management experience
· Excellent verbal communication (English, Cantonese) and strong interpersonal skills.
· Proven analytical and problem solving abilities; define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Strong client relationships skills as it relates to operational issue resolution
· Ability to meet changing needs and demands of internal and external clients.
· Ability to build and maintain a dedicated team of talented individuals.
· Proven ability to build and sustain change within teams.
· Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Information Systems or Operations
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.