See job description for details
About The Role
- Be part of the Institutional KYC Onboarding & OCDD team
- Contribute to a collaborative and positive team culture of ANZ
- Reports to the Head, Insto Onboarding Asia
Role Location: ANZ Hong Kong
Role Type: Full Time, Permanent role
As a Senior Analyst, KYC Client Solutions, you will be responsible to support the BAU activities for Onboarding and Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD) compliance reviews that meets and exceeds regulatory expectations in AML KYC and other areas relevant to today’s heightened regulatory climate. You will provide support to fellow analysts, ensuring production objectives and performance standards are met in compliance with both Local and Global Policy. Your role will also play a key part in the overall strategic direction of the Bank and work on high priority initiatives in a rapidly growing business by collaborating with Compliance, Quality Assurance, Sales, and Solution Teams. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Previous banking operations experience within the regulatory compliance, AML KYC including quality assurance.
- Proven SME experience in a production environment with KYC Onboarding and OCDD & experience across multiple risk levels & policies is a must.
- Required SME knowledge to support Onboarding & OCDD process including Quality Assurance across all policies, Risk Levels (Extreme, High, Medium & Low) & all client types (i.e. Trusts, Charities, Foundations, Commercial, Corporate, Private, Banks, Financial Institutions, Govt., Listed, Regulated).
- Proven track record of KPIs, SLAs, Quality Controls Framework adherence is a requisite. Ensure the KYC review files are risk and audit compliant.
- Strong knowledge of automated reporting processes. Experience in defining and delivering technology based solutions and facilitating process change.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (HON002694).
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (a company incorporated in Australia)