Our CX Group provides local technology-related support and outstanding service across 50+ offices in 26 countries that span 4 continents. This involves addressing key issues as they arise and proactively identifying areas of improvement and performance gaps that cause internal customer friction. This includes training employees on using technology products and services, testing and piloting new technology, and engaging the business to consult on which of our products and services will help them be most productive and efficient. We look for process improvement opportunities, and new and innovative ways to get feedback and act on it.
Being a Senior Analyst – Infra CX, you will play an important role in supporting our business growth through your natural flair for getting across key and impactful messages. Working as part of a supportive and high performing team, you will provide integral support to our Early Life Support and Service Quality propositions and be involved with the development of strategic projects designed to enhance operational efficiency and Partner experience.
- Responding promptly and effectively to calls concerning any query or issue regarding software and hardware used within Invesco that the Infra CX has responsibility for.
- Being an active and highly visible member of the SME Pillars, driving progress, leading stand-ups, ceremonies, and sharing knowledge.
- Collaborating with your CX colleagues, Technology product owners, and across the wider Tech teams, as well as Senior Leadership to ensure key technology initiatives and operations are worked through with diligence.
- Appropriate communications and customer concerns provided to our internal teams and BPs.
- Developing and delivering a training programme for our BP facing teams on improved products, processes, and services, and through a multitude of mediums, i.e., ‘Internal TechTalks’ and the creation of videos (and through a user’s lens).
- Leading in testing and technical product or process evaluations.
- Taking ownership of critical issues such as major incidents, sophisticated changes, problem management, and DR/BR tests.
- Always demonstrating and delivering excellent service to all customers.
- Building and sustaining phenomenal working relationships with all partners to inspire confidence in the CX function.
- Acting as a technical touch point for the more junior members of the team, offering guidance, coaching and support and during the absence of the Infra CX Team Leader/Manager
Experience & Qualifications:
- Specialist experience in a business partners facing deskside support role, preferably gained within the Financial Services Sector and/or highly pressured environment
- 5+ years’ experience in an equivalent role, one of which should be at a more senior technical level.
- Relationship management responsibility for business clients
- Management of change programmes, ideally in Technology context, and across multiple jurisdictions
- Working in a global financial services organisation
- Certified with ITIL practices, ITIL v4 preferred
- Mastery of the MS Office suite, SharePoint Online, Service Now and SN reporting, Jira, and Confluence.
- Customer/End-user empathy, and the ability to embody the end-user and consider the CX in all aspects of product development and implementation.
- Intellectual agility and ability to learn, acting on new information quickly and efficiently.
- A passion for leading a regional team with your exceptional organization and analytical skills, an eye for detail, and a talent for solving problems.
- Enjoy building trusted internal partner relationships as a collaborative communicator and great teammate
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related programme (or equivalent qualification) is preferred
- Inspires and motivates others to high performance
- Communicates powerfully
- Strong collaboration and teamworking
- Builds Relationships
- Displays High Integrity and Honesty