Senior Analyst, IT Security Operations, Information Technology
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Work with Group IT Security and local Information Risk Management for the implementation of security initiatives to ensure the compliance with company's information security policies and compliance standards
- Perform security operation tasks, such as reviewing security events and logs, perform diagnosis and respond to security incidents, investigate phishing emails and suspicious websites
- Involve in new systems and projects under development as an independent advisor to IT teams and business operations throughout the project life cycle to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of company information asset
- Design and provide solutions and associated compensating controls based on the technical risk assessment results
- Liaise with IT section leaders on remediation action plans to close the gaps identified during the IT security assessment and risk assessment
- Perform risk assessment and trend analysis to ensure that IT risks are identified, measured, recorded and reported, monitored, and re-mediated timely and within the company's risk appetite
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines is preferred
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in IT, preferably in information security or security operation centre environment
- Holder of relevant professional certifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH)
- Experience from banking/insurance industry is preferred, big four advisory experience would be an advantage
- Experience with various scripting tools languages ( such as PowerShell, Bash and Python ) is preferred
- Able to work on various platforms and operating systems (such as Windows and Linux ) is preferred
- Familiar with security technologies (such as SIEM, DLP, Antivirus, EDR, WAF, IPS/IDS, Anti-DDoS Services and Vulnerability Scanners)
- Knowledge of IT security processes, such as patch and vulnerability management, penetration testing and privileged ID management
- Knowledge and experience in security incident detection and incident response
- Committed, proactive, assertive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Able to articulate IT risk in relation to the business
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.