Senior Analyst, Credit Rating
- Salary Negotiable
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Sep 17
China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited (中信建投(國際)金融控股有限公司) ("CSCI") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Securities Co., Ltd. ("CSC") with its headquarters in Beijing. CSCI was established in July 2012 in Hong Kong. We are committed to establish as a full-service investment banking enterprise. Through our Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Research and Financing businesses. We provide a wide range of investment banking products and services to meet the needs of corporations, institutional and wealth management clients. To cope with our business expansion, we are recruiting new members to join our team of committed, dedicated and high-caliber finance professionals.
- Work closely with the DCM team on debt investments to provide independent, objective assessments of the credit worthiness of targeted corporations;
- Understand the risks and opportunities of the market environments of the global market;
- Provide a prudent rating system to help determine the risk associated with investing in a specific company, investing instrument or market;
- Conduct pre-investment industry and market research;
- Analyze target firms’ credit profile and wrote credit reports.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline(s);
- CFA will be advantageous;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working at credit rating agency;
- Ability to pay great attention in detail;
- Good quantitative analysis skill and good coverage on various industries;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).