We are an independent financial services company providing specialized outsourcing solutions in the areas of back office, middle office and risk management for hedge funds in the Asia region. We are now seeking a highly motivated candidate to join us. Reporting to the Fund Operations Manager, you will have extensive exposure in hedge fund industry for back office operations processing, including but not limited to, trade booking/processing, settlement and confirmations, and handling corporation actions of hedge funds with dynamic trading strategies across different financial markets and investment products. You should have fundamental knowledge and experience in the funds industry.
- Daily booking/processing of clients’ trades instructions
- Confirmation on trade details between client’s and counterparties’ records
- Monitor and follow up on settlement process for different markets and investment products
- Liaise with different hedge fund clients, execution brokers, prime brokers and fund administrators.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- 1-3 years working experience in fund administration & hedge funds is an advantage
- Be diligent, self-motivated, detail focused with a strong sense of responsibility
- Broad understanding of different investments including bonds, swaps, equities, options, FX, repos, and futures
- Be highly numerate and with excellent MS Office application skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Attractive salary and good fringe benefits will be offered to the qualified candidate. Please send full resume with expected salary by e-mail to Beverly.email@example.com. All personal information will be used for recruitment purpose.