-Competitive Remuneration and Fringe Benefits
- Perform preliminary analysis of potential investment opportunities
- Conduct company and market research to provide commercial insights for potential deals
- Build financial models and conduct valuation analysis to support project valuation
- Carry out legal and commercial due diligence
- Participate in meetings with prospective partners and advisors
- Prepare documents of investment proposals and presentations
- Post-deal management
- Prepare analyses of corporate development
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above in economics, finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial institutions
- Independent research skills incorporating qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Proficient in Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Good writing skills in Chinese and English
We offer competitive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume (Chinese and English) in full confidence with current & expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now".
For further information, please feel free to contact 3521 4524 for a discussion.
The information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment cycle.