Senior Analyst- Fixed Income Middle Office
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
·Reputable Financial Institution ·Growing Environment ·Competitive Remuneration
My client, a reputable financial institution is looking for a Senior Analyst- Fixed Income Middle Office team.
- Book, reconcile, validate trader's executions (including but not limited to FX, listed, Bond, FX Derivatives, IR Derivatives and Credit Derivatives)
- Manage all trade life cycle events such as coupon fixings, expiries, novation, partial termination, corporate actions
- Stakeholder management, including extensive Front Office interaction, ensuring strong communication, transparency, appropriate prioritization and escalation
- Close interaction and coaching the offshore team in India to resolve operational issues and up skill teams, in order to minimise distractions to Front Office
- Take an active role in continuous improvement, innovation and transformation initiatives, partnering with any functions to deliver transformation enhancing operational processes, controls and procedures and targeting standardization
- New Business/Product enablement including booking model drafting and approval
- Achieve regulatory compliance and future proof the Middle Office model through a strong understanding of current rules and anticipation of upcoming regulations
- Adherence to Ops Risk Framework standards of implementation and process management
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years experience in trade support/ or middle office from international bank environment.
- Sounds knowledge in fixed income products i.e. FX, bonds and structured products.
- Good business analyst skill, strong process improvement mindset; being results driven
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to deal with front office, offshore team and other stakeholders within the organization.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese