Senior Analyst- Corporate Action
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
·Leading European Investment Bank ·Growing Environment ·Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a leading European Investment Bank, is looking for an Analyst for the corporate action and index tracking team. Its primary responsibility is to drive corporate action, index and dividends instructions and settlements processes to ensure a smooth operations.
- Monitor information on the corporate actions with different source of information: Custodian/ Bloomberg /Reuters/Stock exchange
- Maintain corporate action information in internal systems and impact related booking systems accordingly.
- Manage instruction and settlement process for corporate events and dividends.
- Perform dividends or corporate action related reconciliations between systems.
- Communicate to internal clients the details of corporate actions and provide adjustment factor for derivative products
- Monitor the announcement on index change. Calculate simulation (basket to buy/sell) to track the index.
- Participate to local and global projects related to process improvements and / or systems migrations
- Minimizing operational failure, including the risk of fraud and implementing sufficient regular controls
- Ensuring appropriate escalation to management and/or Compliance as soon as an issue is identified
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years experience in corporate action and/ or index tracking from international bank environment.
- Strong knowledge in corporate action of various products, i.e. equity, fixed income
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and programming skills (VBA, Excel, Access)
- Mature , self- starter; able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.