Senior Administrator, Member Services (MPF, Banking)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen , EA Licence No: 16S8094
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
To handle all administrative work of enrolment, contribution, termination and switching processing for both MPF and ORSO schemes.
- Manage all administrative work including enrolment, contribution, termination and switching for MPF/ORSO schemes
- Prepare regular reports to clients / members
- Liaise with internal / external clients including employer and external trustee to resolve client request or enquiries
- Assist to conduct the system enhancement user acceptance tests
- Complete all the administrative work within agreed services standard with Fund Managers / employers.
- Complete all the administrative work in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Transactions are processed in accordance with internal policies and procedures
Leadership & Teamwork
- Good team player
- Serve as cross support for other teams within Member Services.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Perform assigned duties
- Perform other ad hoc duties and projects as assigned.
- Assist Officers to complete various ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Meeting tight deadlines and agreed services standard
- Delivery of accurate and timely services to clients
- Understand the MPF regulations and guidelines
- Understand the ORSO scheme rules
- Ideally an university degree holder
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Relevant pension experience is an advantage
- Work Independently
- Customer-focused and able to handle multiple tasks
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient PC skills with the ability to input Chinese characters
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent written and spoken Chinese and English, and ideally Putonghua