Senior Actuarial Manager, Embedded Value
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for providing actuarial services covering all aspects of the insurance business and financial control, including valuation calculations, statutory reporting, risk assessment and premium setting
- Consolidate, review and analyze reported results for the Group, including VONB/EV/IFRS4.
- Enhance the group reporting processes and support system development to support external and management reporting.
- Review the local reported results and investigate the business issue behind the numbers and other technical issues.
- Coordinate audit-related queries and implement control for the group consolidation processes.
- Support Investor Relation and other group functions and management team to address stakeholder's queries on reported results.
- Manage key stake-holders from finance, local teams, IT and project team to ensure a smooth and timely reporting process
- Manage quarterly actual and forecast reporting processes and coordinate the management information decks with comments and insights, and identify potential issues in financial reporting.
- Coordinate and consolidate operating and economic assumption change processes.
- Implement actuarial guidelines related to reporting.
- Manage actuarial support related to external and management reporting.
- Manage and participate in ad hoc projects.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.