Senior Actuarial Associate / Actuarial Associate, Economic Capital
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- Senior Actuarial Associate
/ Assistant Manager, Economic Capital
Job Description Summary
- Complete the regular production of Economic Capital.
- Provide assistance in completing various Economic-Capital-related projects and developments.
- Support on preparation, maintenance and review of the discount rate curves and economic scenarios (ESG) for different business units (BUs).
- Perform bi-annual valuation on economic capital for 1-2 business units
- Analyze results from asset & liability stochastic model
- Collaborate with local business units to analyze experience data, insurance risk calibration and support development of enhanced processes or methodologies when appropriate
- Support in integration of economic capital into various tools and metrics, including pricing applications, capital forecasting tools, risk management reports, and risk-adjusted return metrics, etc.
- Be responsible for producing discount rate curves and economic scenarios for IFRS 17, Economic Capital and other bases
- Be responsible for producing regular quarterly as well as out-of-regular-cycle production of discount rates and economic scenarios for all Business Units (BU)
- Support the development and update of IFRS 17 valuation manual and methodology specification for system implementation.
- Support other ad-hoc actuarial analyses
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- Minimum 3 years of relevant actuarial experience
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Actuarial Associate
- Prophet modelling skill is a plus but not necessary
- Language - Cantonese and English
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.