Senior Actuarial Associate (Participating Business Management)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Perform bonus calculation process and relevant modelling change related to Shareholder-backed Participating business. Support participating funds projects and conduct process enhancement.
- Perform bonus declaration and illustration process and crediting interest rate review for policyholders and provide relevant analysis and reports to the management team;
- Support ad-hoc projects for participating fund management related refinement or process enhancement;
- Perform asset share review, fund transfer and other operations relevant to participating funds;
- Maintain accurate bonus models, suggest coding changes as necessary and maintain process and methodology documentation;
- Perform User Acceptance Tests for bonus declaration
- University degree holder majoring in Actuarial studies, Statistics or related fields
- Associate level of actuarial bodies
- Minimum 3 years of actuarial working experience