Senior Actuarial Associate, Economic Capital
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Job Description Summary
• Complete the regular production of Economic Capital.
• Provide assistance in completing various Economic-Capital-related projects and developments.
• Perform bi-annual valuation on economic capital for 1-2 business units
• Analyze results from asset & liability stochastic model
• Collaborate with local business units to analyze experience data, insurance risk calibration and support development of enhanced processes or methodologies when appropriate
• Support in integration of economic capital into various tools and metrics, including pricing applications, capital forecasting tools, risk management reports, and risk-adjusted return metrics, etc.
• Support other ad-hoc actuarial analyses
Senior Actuarial Associate
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.