Reports to Senior Finance Manager and dotted line to Finance & HR Director in HK. Provide accounting support to 4 entities in HK, China, Europe and US.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute and oversee daily accounting function and monitor month-end closing for global entities
- Evaluate customer and project profitability, providing in-depth cost accounting analysis and commission reporting
- Ensure proper maintenance of accounting records (mostly electronic) and control systems to facilitate audits
- Process and release payment following internal approval procedures
- Work in the SAP Business One environment and participate in optimization projects
- Ensure payroll accuracy and timely execution
- Assist senior management on various financial assignments.
- Degree in Accounting
- At least five years' experience in accounting, trading business preferred
- Ability to work independently under pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines
- Highly attentive to details, well-organised, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have good written reporting and communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Solid knowledge of HKFRS, IAS and other regulatory requirements
- Well-experienced with SAP (Business One or Enterprise) and being keen to bring in tools to automate the accounting processes.