Senior Account Executive, (General Insurance)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To support and motivate designated sales channel in achieving targeted business growth.
To assist Business Development Manager in leading junior team members in accomplishing corporate goals. Job Responsibilities:
- Support in achieving business growth in GI market
- Ensure underwriting and service standards to be met
- Handle incoming enquiry on underwriting, product knowledge and policy administration for providing effective solution on GI products
- Support manager in leading junior team members in accomplishing different duties
- Conduct ad-hoc projects assigned by senior team members and report preparation to enhance team efficiency and service level
- Matriculated or above
- Minimum 4 years of working experience
- Progress in professional insurance qualification in general insurance (ACII or ANZIIF) being an advantage
- Professional insurance qualification or having passed IIQE paper I & II is an advantage
- Experience in customer service is preferable