Our Client is a top and leading Fintech Unicorn and online brokerage/securities platform, one of the best Fintech companies rising in China. Now they are looking for a compliance AML senior manager/director to join their team, based in HK.
- Maintain a structured and systematic AMLCFT compliance framework to ensure the business is in compliance with relevant rules and regulations in Hong Kong
- Provide guidance and training to business and other relevant staff in relation to AMLCFT issues.
- Work with in-house technology team to implement technology solutions; continuously develop and review the AMLCFT systems to ensure they meet regulatory requirements and are effective in managing AMLCFT risks.
- Notify company management and group management of any material deviation from, or material breach of the company’s AMLCFT program framework, and where weaknesses or risks are identified, work with management to ensure rectification procedures are in place, actively monitored and appropriately reported on.
- Work with counterparts from other international affiliates to develop groupwide AMLCFT processes.
Ideally you will bring experience with, and comprehensive knowledge of AMLCFT compliance gained within the capital markets/brokerage sector in Hong Kong.
- Proven experience in AMLCFT compliance with at least 5 years’ experience in Hong Kong financial industry
- Experience in dealing with local regulators
- Confident working on large scale local as well as offshore projects where work and time pressure can be intense
- Excellent self-management, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills and the ability to interact with all stakeholders
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, and an unquestioned ability to manage confidentiality