Senior - Finance Transformation - Advisory in Audit - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Senior - Finance Transformation - Advisory in Audit - Hong KongNO
About Deloitte China
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients. We are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace with 21 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Ulaanbaantar, Wuhan and Xiamen in China.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Audit & Assurance
We help our clients achieve business objectives, accomplish fund raising activities, strengthen management capabilities and minimize enterprise risks through the use of our unique Deloitte Audit risk-based approach. Our clients include major multinational corporations, listed companies and other leading companies in both Hong Kong and Mainland China. Facilitated by our own state of the art technology EMS (Engagement Management System), our professionals who are experienced in both local and international laws / regulations deliver efficient and cost effective audit solutions to our clients.
About Information Technology - Advisory in Audit
Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. In the digital era, technology innovation and business are inextricably connected to each other. Given the high demand of technology-enabled business, Deloitte professionals help our clients facing the most critical information and technology challenges in their business. Joining our Information & Technology Services in AiA, we are looking for the energetic professionals joining our team for assisting our clients in optimizing the business needs and strategy through technology.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Assist Partner / Director to develop practical solutions and methodologies to optimize the strategic value of our clients' finance function to the organization
- Assist our clients to assess the current performance of their finance function and identify areas of improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- Help our clients to define a clear set of value propositions for finance roles and assist in the executing of its future finance strategy
- Standardize and simplify processes to enable cost effective operations with the best use of technology
- Assist our clients to enhance its reporting and analytics insights by understanding the client's needs, establishing business-data relationships and helping to develop chart of accounts, report packs, KPIs and analytical reports
- Assist on the development of emerging digital finance tools and techniques e.g. robotic process automation
- Participate in major client pursuits, including proposals preparation and presentations
- 2 – 5 years' experience in delivering professional services to clients as an consultant in the area of finance transformation
- Accounting qualification is mandatory with a strong academic record
- Prior significant roles in large scale finance transformation projects in industry is preferred
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client services excellence
- Understanding of the emerging digital finance capabilities that are available
- Mature and self-motivated
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is the DTTL member firm in China. Deloitte China practice operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau through Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates including Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in Mainland China, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu – Sociedade de Auditores in Macau. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates operating in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are collectively referred to as Deloitte China.
Requisition code: CN135715