Senior - Conduct & Regulatory Assurance (Financial Services Industry) - Audit & Assurance - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
. About Assurance Services
Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. In the digital era, technology innovation and business are inextricably connected to each other. Given the high demand of technology-enabled business, Deloitte professionals help our clients facing the most critical information and technology challenges in their business.
We provide a broad spectrum of services to help our clients make greater impact on finance strategy formulation and execution. Our practice leverages resources, skills and technical tools from our various disciplines to help executives fulfil their evolving, expanded and increasingly complex roles, particularly in the areas of complex finance and accounting, as well as the development and implementation of strategies, to facilitate greater efficiencies and enable increased profitability. Work you'll do:
You are also expected to:
- Stay abreast of industry trends, new accounting standard, financial reporting requirements and regulatory mandates that may have an impact on our clients
- Act as a team member to provide assurance and advisory services to clients in relation to accounting treatments, controls and compliance with relevant financial reporting standards as well as any applicable rules and regulations
- Contribute to developing, growing and maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients
- Participate in major client pursuits, including proposals preparation
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge self; team with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- 2 - 5 years' experience in delivering professional services to financial services clients as an auditor or a consultant in the area of internal controls, regulatory compliance, internal / external auditing or financial reporting
- Accounting qualification is mandatory with a strong academic record
- Good knowledge of accounting standards, auditing standards and regulations governing financial services industry in Hong Kong
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client services excellence
- Mature and self-motivated
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168596