(Senior)System Analyst (Up to 60K - Financial - .Net)
job description (Senior)System Analyst (Up to 60K - Financial - .Net) About the job
- Lead and monitor a team of developer to join in a new internal financial system revamp project
- Responsible for customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems.
- Liaise with internal users and external vendors for project & production systems support activities.
- Perform user requirements analysis and system documentation preparation.
- Perform application database maintenance, tuning & capacity planning.
- Provide daily application support and trouble-shooting of various business application systems.
- Support user acceptance testing and training.
- 5+ years' experience in software development role.
- Solid experience in most of the following technologies - C#, ASP.NET, MVC, VB6, Crystal Report, VBA, MS SQL, ORACLE DB, Access.
- Financial Experience will be an advantage
- Solid experience in system integration, system design & support.
- Experience in developing or supporting CRM, DMS or web applications is a plus
Interested to know more? "APPLY NOW" below or send your CV directly to Sherlock Jim at Sherlock.email@example.com / call Sherlock at 2232-3441/ whatsapp 6995-9142 for a confidential discussion. skills
no additional skills required qualification
no additional qualifications required educational requirements
With over 25 years’ local market experience, Randstad offers specialist permanent and contract recruitment as well as HR solutions across a range of skills, disciplines and industry sectors.
Randstad was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 and has more than 20 years of market experience in Singapore, with Asia Pacific operations in Australia, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore. Our team of local experts deliver a full suite of specialist permanent and contract recruitment services as well as insights-driven HR solutions to leading companies in the region.
We know from our heritage and experiences that real connections are not made from data and algorithm - they require empathy, intuition and instinct. It is here at this intersection between technology and humanity that we redefine the way we connect with our clients, candidates and partners - to deliver a true human experience.
Through the power of HR technology and the passion of our people, we help candidates realise their true potential and enable employers to sustain their success through strategic HR solutions across accounting & finance, banking and financial services, corporate & secretarial support, construction & property, engineering and manufacturing, supply chain & logistics, human resources, information technology, life sciences as well as sales, marketing & communications.