Senior/Project Manager, Integration Management Office
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
The incumbent will be responsible for the overall project planning, management and monitoring of the integration project The Job:
- Responsible for the project coordination and management of multiple cross-functional streams of work in the integration project
- Drive project progress by managing cross-functional workstreams, identifying opportunities, overcoming obstacles/risks, and ensuring deliverables are optimally executed
- Prepare meeting presentations and project updates to senior management
- Assist in resolving cross-functional issues, identifying and monitoring interdependencies among different workstreams
- Responsible for project plan creation and updating, status reporting and supporting integration workshops
- Track and manage integration budgets and costs
- Degree in Business, Finance or related discipline;
- Qualification in PMP is preferred;
- 5+ years of project management experience in large-scale or transformative life insurance projects with high degree of complexity. Experience in IT integration planning related to mergers and acquisition is an asset.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and relationship management skills at the senior level;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to complete multiple, simultaneous and time-critical projects at a time under competing priorities, tight deadlines and ambiguity;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills is essential;
- Proven self-starter with a 'can do' attitude and detailed mind.
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.