Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Capco HK is looking for individual with strong passion in FS/insurance practice. In addition, candidate should have experience in project delivery, team leadership and potential business development experience.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management with deep knowledge in financial services
- Transforming the way our clients operate through innovative digital and business solutions
- Committed to growing our business and in hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our diverse, inclusive and entrepreneurial culture
- You will be advising our international clients in Financial Services industry and are committed to expanding and optimising their market position, processes and transformation or process reengineering work.
- You will be responsible for and lead various types of consulting assignments (e.g. project and program management, assessment of risk and compliance frameworks, performing and implementation of innovative solutions and technology.
- Handling varies kind of projects including Digital, Wealth Management, Data, Insurance, Transformation, Strategy, and banking payment etc
- Managing and mitigating critical dependencies and risks
- Communicating project statuses to senior stakeholders, and to highlight complex business issues and driving the execution of the resulting change
- The establishment and expansion of business relationships with customers from the Financial Services industry is just as much a part of your tasks as the acquisition of consulting projects
- Assist in developing and placing marketable topics in Financial Services industry in order to expand your own business area
- In order to meet the high demands of our clients, you further develop your team members and ensure a high quality of the work results
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- A Bachelor’s degree with a major in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Business or Financial Engineering. (An advanced degree is desirable)
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years of professional experience in consulting financial services companies and/or banks
- Extensive knowledge in project management, business analyses or business, test and migration or delivery concepts
- Excellent industry and process know-how, i.e. knowledge of banking business, current market environment, processes and supporting technologies
- Proven track-record in acquisition of consulting projects and an active network in the Financial Services industry
- Account management experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong market as well as a strong network
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other actors within the industry – projects that will transform the financial services industry.