Seeking a talented Senior Software Developer to join a leading global hedge fund in Hong Kong.
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 15 Apr 19
My client is a Hong Kong based multi-asset hedge fund; one of the top 50 in the world. They were founded were founded in 2012 and have enjoyed continuous growth, both in terms of assets managed and in profits generated.
The role sits in Hong Kong and involves working with the trading team as the “key IT go-to” with responsibilities covering development and support, as well as general IT duties. The role will be heavily business focused, with key areas being tactical development and enhancements, as well as working on greenfield development projects from framework concept to finished product.
- 70% development, 30% support
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable using a number of the above, and not be too focused on any one coding language
- They use a mix of in-house built software (particularly for Asia) and some vendor systems for the larger global pieces
- Support will involve supporting the traders on the desk
- The systems focus on a number of products (volatility, equity & convertibles, credit, rates & fx)
- The role will involve an increasing amount of responsibility for strategic development for the right candidate
- This is a fast paced front office development role at a leading hedge fund. The role will involve working closely with trading and quants to develop and support applications and systems for trading complex fixed income, FX and equity based products.
- This firm has been wildly successful since its inception – generating an annual return that is 3 times larger than industry average over the course of it’s lifetime.
- The role will suit a talented front office developer with experience delivering to a demanding trading desk.
- Join a team of talented developers with a very high technical bar – only the best need apply!
- Compensation and benefits are very generous, with a true hedge fund bonus model.
In short, this is a great chance to leave the monotony of the large bulge bracket banks behind, and join a small, profitable company that is on the “up”. You will work with exceptional people and have high business visibility and impact. The working hours are great, and the chance to put your thoughts and ideas into practice here are unparalleled. You can have a direct and meaningful impact on this organization’s technology strategies and direction, whilst working in a collaborative team with like-minded people.
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Bodhi Henderson at email@example.com or call +852 2850-4877.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles.