Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading enterprise with massive real-time high-frequency transactions, is looking for a Security and Risk Associate to join their Security Team. They have a large Security and Risk division in HK to cover SOC, CyberSecurity, Risk, and Compliance. The selected candidate will be a key person in supporting their Security and Risk Management.
- Take part in the Cyber Security and Technology risk transformation projects, to enhance the security level with some of the latest technology and defense.
- Define Security standards, authentication protocols, and systems.
- Review the security solutions, technical details, and implementation process.
- Make technical decisions and solve technical problems on project implementations.
- Provide Security recommendations and risk assessments to ensure the firm is fulfilling the compliance requirements and policy.
- Provide IT Operational and Control Risks framework and control.
- Communicate with regulators, auditors including compliance assessment, security audits, etc.
- Review IT outsourcing providers and perform regular security assessments on IT outsourcing services.
- Around 4 - 8 years of experience in IT Security, including software development, application security, cloud security, etc.
- Experience with IT Security and risk management from a consulting or enterprise environment.
- Familiar with IT Security assessment tools, penetration tests, and vulnerability scanning.
- Experience with either Red Hat or Blue Hat positions would also welcome.
- Familiar with industry risk frameworks including ISO27001, NIST, PCI.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Certificates in CISSP, CISA, CISM, or CEH are a great plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or related discipline.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Security & Risk Associate - Enterprise Security Hub in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Cyber Security Architect - Leading Financial Institution
2) Cloud Infra Project Manager - Leading Financial Institution
3) Cyber Security and Risk Senior Manager – Leading Insurance Group