Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for a Security, Risk & Compliance Associate. The successful candidate will be the key person in driving the Security assessments, implementations, and reviews. Great exposure and opportunity to grow.
- Manage Asia CyberSecurity Programme to improve the CyberSecurity maturity and resilience capability.
- Manage the Cloud Security assessment programme.
- Access and review potential risk exposure across technology vendors.
- Perform risk assessments to identify gaps in compliance with information security & BCP standards and policies (in-house and external technology platforms)
- Review regulatory assessments such as ISO 27001, PCI, SOC2, etc.
- Advise business & technology users on technology risk policies/standards to ensure that the security principles are understood; Ensure that security solutions are adopted by the users.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the regulatory requirements of the region in order to conduct internal self-assessments and gap analysis and ensure compliance.
- Participate in global and local risk/security initiatives
- Plan and drive the IS audit plan across various scope, where it can focus on high-risk domains.
- At least 8 years of technology experience, in technology security, risk, or audit.
- Strong knowledge of risk control frameworks, risk management practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Background and certifications in Information Security (CISSP/ CISM / CRISC) and Auditing (CISA).
- Experience in ISO27001 or PCI ISA.
- Working experience in information security or IT Audit from a leading consulting firm is a great plus.
- Strong project management and stakeholders management skills.
- Strong understanding of technology across database, networking, web/application, change management, SDLC, DR, etc.
- Excellent Communications Skills in English.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Security, Risk & Compliance Associate - Leading Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Core Banking / ATM Development Manager - Leading Bank
2) Testing Manager - InsurTech Platform
3) Chief Security Officer / CISO - Fast-growing, Large-scale Fintech Startup