Our client, a leading Fintech firm, is looking to hire a Security Operations Analyst to join the SOC team in Hong Kong.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the Security Operations Center (SOC) ensuring Service Level Objectives are met.
- Responsible for security incident response, performing containment and forensic investigations.
- Identify gaps from incidents and recommend controls for improvement.
- Develop and maintain incident response plans and SOPs.
- Study latest threats and vulnerabilities to improve incident response readiness and capabilities.
- Assist in red team exercises and penetration tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security/Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- Holder of CISSP, CISM, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, GCFA, GREM, Splunk Power User or similar certifications.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in Security Operations and Incident Response.
- Experience in performing analysis with SIEM technologies such as Splunk and ELK.
- Experience in performing proactive and reactive threat hunting using MITRE ATT&CK or similar frameworks.
- In-depth understanding and working knowledge of security appliances/tools such as host based and network based IDS/IPSes, WAFs, EDR, etc.
- Very strong understanding of networking protocols, operating systems and cyber security concepts and technologies.
- Ability to work across different regions in a process/procedure driven organization.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills with a proficiency in English.