Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a large enterprise with sophisticated technology platforms, is looking for a Security Architecture Lead to manage their Application Security review. Great regional exposure and an opportunity to join a leadership role with one of the most prominent enterprises in Asia.
- Act as the SME to review application architectures across the areas in Application, Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, and Digital Technology.
- Participate in the Application Development phase to enforce "Secure in Design" across the whole SDLC.
- Lead the technology assessment across application security including Session Security, Vulnerability/PenTesting items, Input Validation.
- Review application including Authentication, Authorization, Auditing.
- Review security reference architecture and security blueprints.
- Create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure with a multi-vendor landscape.
- Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts.
- Act as a Security SME and review implementation design to the application and Infrastructure team, where it will meet with the industry security standards.
- Conduct Technical risk assessments to capture security exceptions and design associated compensating controls based on the assessment results.
- Define and maintain the infrastructure and application security framework and provide security assessments.
- At least 15 years of experience in the IT Application, Infrastructure and Cyber Security space. Experience with
- Ability to articulate security principles and security risks to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Security Certificates in CISSP, CISM, CISA, CBCP or equivalent.
- Experience in security technologies including web application security, anti-bot solutions, WAF, application layer firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, stateful inspection, TCP/IP, cryptography, authentication, PCI DSS, vulnerability assessment and application penetration testing.
- Extensive knowledge of application, network, and platform security vulnerabilities. Ability to explain these vulnerabilities to developers.
- Ability to review code of enterprise applications and identify possible security vulnerabilities.
- Experience in conducting Information Security, IT Security, Audit assessments. Presenting the outcomes of the assessment and obtaining buy-in.
- Strong focus on reviewing technical designs and functional requirements to identify areas of Security weakness.
- Working experience in security areas including Authentication (SAML, SiteMinder, Kerberos, OpenID), Data Protection, App Security, and Cryptography.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Security Architecture Lead - Enterprise Technology Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Mobile (React) Development Lead - High Traffic Mobile Platform
2) IT Audit Manager - Leading Bank
3) Data Center Inventory & Asset Management Analyst - Leading Investment Bank