Our client, a top tier Chinese investment firm, is adding a new headcount for their Operations team.
- Perform daily operation of securities, futures and other derivatives settlement
- Ensure all trade processing and clearing activities are done timely and accurately.
- Handle SI/ISI settlement, IPO, nominee, corporate actions, customers fund deposit and withdrawal.
- Follow up with brokers on any settlement related issues.
- Prepare daily and monthly reconciliation and management reports
- Handle fund subscription/redemption application and trade process
- Handle client account setup and maintenance
- Assist to product CRS and FATCA report
- Work closely with Compliance Department to ensure all procedures in line with the Company’s policies and guidelines.
- Participate in any ad hoc projects such as UAT, system migration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-4 years of settlement experience in securities brokerage industry
- Hands on experience CCASS and Ayers BOS Systems would be advantages.
- Knowledge of global securities settlement
- Be able to work independently and willing to work overtime
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- Proficiency with MS Suite, specifically Excel.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)