Securities Lending Senior Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Prime Services is an integral part of the highly successful Credit Suisse Equities franchise and ultimately comes under the Credit Suisse Investment Banking Division.
Primarily focused on working with Securities Lending Trading Desk to build new (and change existing) trading tools to make the day-to-day activities of borrowing and lending securities streamline and efficient. Our partners on the Securities Lending Trading Desk have a grand vision of automating away a large proportion of their daily activities and the Development Team is here to make that vision a reality.
This is phenomenal opportunity for Developers that love to work in high paced, dynamic environment. Get to see you're hard work making a real difference to Securities Lending Traders business Our Developers
- Practice Agile Development processes, allowing us to adapt quickly to changing requirements.
- Value test-first development for specification and verification of application features.
- Incorporate Functional Programming for concise, readable, robust code.
- Leverage DevOps as a means for rapid and continuous delivery of features to our users.
- Understand that developing high-quality, reliable systems isn't just about code. Monitoring health capture and analyzing application statistics plays a huge part in that too.
- Have their finger on the pulse of evolving technologies, ready to leverage them to solve business problems.
- Challenge inefficient processes and streamline them for rapid, high-quality delivery.
- Are social creatures who have fun together both inside and outside the working environment
Your future colleagues
Y ou will be joining the high-calibre Prime Services Technology Team. We are co-located with Prime Services Business Team and work hand in hand with Trading Desks to understand and solve their business problems.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values You Offer
N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.