Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Section Head & Senior Manager, Partnership & Ecosystem (Job ID: 2780)
- To lead the development of corporate engagement on target ecosystems
- To develop, cultivate, and grow relationships with new and existing corporate partners for strategic expansion
- To monitor and drive partner delivery. Ensure all parties are fulfilling their contractual obligations with top quality outcome
- To establish a series of strategic alliances such as technology solution providers, universities and merchants to support the bank’s digital initiatives
- To manage existing and develop new API partners to facilitate our Open Banking journey
- To strengthen existing communication channels with key market drivers
- University graduate in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience in the areas of partner management, business development and partner marketing, of which 5 years in managerial level from recognized establishments in financial services, and/ or FinTech related industries
- Track records in successful partner relationship management, vendor management and sound market knowledge in the enterprise infrastructure space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written); capable of user requirement gathering and interpreting
- Experienced in sourcing, incubating and driving value-based partnerships
- Proven people management experience
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2780&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.