Section Head, Card Usage & Retention
Reporting to Head of Card Business & Business Development, you will be responsible for be responsible for card usage and retention of existing DSB credit card portfolio and deliver business target on account receivable, point-of-sales and fee income growth.
- Formulate sound marketing and usage and retention strategies for existing credit card portfolios which are in line with the bank's overall mission and strategic intent
- Develop overall card value proposition and spearhead new card features/functions to increase card usage, market awareness and customer loyalty
- Deploy customer analytics and develop effective segmentation, reactivation and retention strategies to increase active ratio, minimize attrition of valued customers and balance the cost to serve
- Drive credit card fee income and other fee initiatives to uplift topline performance of the portfolio
- Manage the reward programs and reward costs to balance and control profitability
- Manage marketing budget and optimize return of marketing investments for future strategies development and planning
- Liaise with various card association partners to provide customized business and growth support
- Coach and develop a team to deliver outstanding performance and teamwork in order to achieve business targets and deliver high quality and professional outputs
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of experience in credit card business with a minimum of five years in managerial level
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, result-oriented, strong financial acumen and analytical skill
- Experience with partnership management is preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.