- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Societe Generale
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
- General office administrative duties including scanning, photocopying, filing, binding and create files;
- General secretarial work including answering phone calls, booking meetings, ordering stationeries etc.;
- Managing courier deliveries directly and through courier service vendors;
- Word processing of documents (in both Chinese and English);
- Sorting and organizing all documents before archiving to storage;
- Managing filing and maintaining an up-to-date archive list and file list;
- Arranging and collecting signatures from authorized signatories for agreements, board resolutions and minutes;
- Preparing documents for execution collecting signatures from authorized signatories;
- Acting as back-up to team assistant;
- Assisting in preparing weekly, monthly & quarterly reports to management;
- Relevant secretarial experience.
- Formal secretarial training preferred.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Good command of Microsoft Office e.g. Powerpoint, Excel and Word