About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals for the role of Scrum Master
. Successful candidates will be seasoned agile practitioners who can assist the team in all the Agile ceremonies in an environment with constant collaborative discussions. They will be matured individuals who are comfortable working in an agile environment serving as liaison between developers, product owners, partner teams and other major stakeholders. They must be able to identify and escalate transformation impediments to the management team. They will also be involved from the beginning of an initiative to the end of the delivery of new capabilities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitates the Agile Coach with the transformation strategy on the ground with the teams/applications prioritized under the Agile transformation roadmap:
- Helps to form the Agile Teams.
- Assists the team in all the Agile ceremonies; sprint planning, refinement, retrospective, review, demo.
- Helps to configure the JIRA boards/dashboards and KPIs relevant for the underlying product/platform.
- Helps to build/maintain the horizontal layers between the Agile teams
- Monitors and nurtures a team environment focused on successful product delivery and continuous improvement while helping build a workplace that people are excited to be a part of, where success is celebrated and gratitude is freely given.
- Partners closely with the Programs/Projects lead to ensure that the delivery organization is synchronized with the Programs and Projects objectives.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Planning and driving release implementations, the last mile of delivery.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead t o achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effecti vely and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Solid experience as a Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Certified and experienced in Agile delivery
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience in delivering software in a regulated environment, ideally financial services based to high quality.
- Strong knowledge of risk and regulatory delivery.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.