As a PM / Scrum Master, you will facilitate and work the team for better creativity and to improve the efficiency of the development team. You will be responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology. Part of the Scrum Role is arranging daily stand-up meetings, decision making processes to ensure quick project updates and use of adaptation process. Part of the role is working closely with product owners to assure strategy and execution alignment and tracking completion of the overall project portfolio.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
· At least 6 - 10 years of experience as Project Manager and/ or Scrum Master role.
· Knowledge of Agile Methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
· Good skills to coach teams how to follow agile scrum.
· Good knowledge of software development processes and procedures.
· Requires excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Cantonese.
Should you be keen to know more about the opportunity in more details, please send across your most updated CV at email@example.com
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.