Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading large enterprise, with sophisticated technology platforms and over hundreds of million budget, is looking for an IT Programme Manager with proven large-scale delivery experience on Agile/Scrum. A key position with senior stakeholder management.
- Manage the large-scale technology delivery programme across timescale, quality, and budget.
- Lead the programe delivery with appropriate frameworks, methods, and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
- Work with each Scrum Teams to ensure they have a sufficient understanding of their goals, scope, and product.
- Work with each Scrum Teams to understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items.
- Facilitate with the product owner to know how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value.
- Bring Agile practice to the programme team. Facilitate each Scrum of Scrums event and prepare daily stand-up meetings.
- Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress, resource, potential risk, and dependencies.
- Oversight of the Jira tickets and provide management support.
- Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
- Manage complex programs on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
- Manage and develop a matrix programme team with well-defined programme reports.
- Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the programme team.
- University graduate with Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT, or other related disciplines
- Proven experience in leading large-scale programmes in IT and Technical Delivery.
- Proven experience in people management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities across different geographies and cultures.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of systems development and SDLC (Waterfall & Agile / Scrum)
- Experience as a Scrum Master in leading development projects.
- Scrum Master Certifications in (Scale Agile, Scrum, SAFe, etc)
- Ability to bring a large development team through the scrum methodology.
- Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders, at the C-Suite / VP level.
- Strong strategic vision and leadership.
- Experience in working in a DevOps environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential. Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is good to have.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Scrum Digital Programme Manager - Enterprise Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Electronic Trading Support Engineer - Global Capital Market FinTech
2) T24 Senior Software Engineer - International Bank
3) Java Angular Backend Developer - Leading Investment Bank